Sunday 7 September 2014

Wedding in style 2

Hi everyone,

Today I have another wedding card for you, following on from yesterdays post. So if you missed my post yesterday go back and check it out then come back :-)


The image is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.

The image is Wedding Couple from Time For Tea, you can find it here on Etsy.








 


What I have used on this card

Bella! Wedding Tie The Knot
Bella! Wedding Tokens
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
Ranger Superfine Detail Embossing Powder - Black
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
My Favorite Things Dimensional Banners
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Netting - Stash
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Twiddleybitz Card Base
My Favorite Things Dienamics Keys and Locks
CC Designs Amy R Stamps Congrats Sentiments


Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair E23, E25, E27, E29
Gown C2, 0
Roses R81, R83, R85
Leaves YG05, YG17
Suit N3, N5
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you around again tomorrow for the second wedding card.


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni