Sunday 21 September 2014

Treasured Times DT - Team B Challenge



Good Morning Everyone,

I am here today with a DT Card for Treasured Times Rubber Stamps. On our blog this week the Team B Challenge is for us to use Emo Mummy Girl from Jehanne Silva.

Unfortunately I have had to retype all this post as blogger decided to send it missing somewhere :-(

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online, both here in Australia.


   
 
Firstly I did a quick colour on the skin of the image, E000, E00, E21,E11, E04, R20, I put a light C0 on the bandages but you can't see them in the pictures.



Next I cut the shape out on my Cricut Cuttlebug using Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles. I have used painters tape to adhere the die so that it didn't move and would cut exactly where I wanted.




I played around with some papers until I found exactly what I wanted to use.

 
I inked up the edges of the pattern paper using Tim Holtz Black Soot Mini Distress Ink and a sponge dauber.


 
I placed the pattern paper onto my premade card base from Twiddleybitz, then placed the image over the top to start working out what else I wanted to do.


 
I decided to ink up the edges using Tim Holtz Black Soot Mini Distress Ink and a sponge dauber.
 
 
 
Here is the inked up image on the card, inbetween the next photo (I must have deleted one) I inked up over the black but in a bit further using Tim Holtz Dustty Concord Mini Distress Ink and a sponge dauber.


 
I have now pulled out anything I thought I could us on my Halloween card.. I don't have much in the way of Halloween as we don't celebrate it, and I don't get many card orders for them unfortunately.


 
I have cut out some of the bats and one of the fences aswell as cut a piece of the ribbon, I'm still trying to work out placement..


 
I am happy with the placement and start adhering everything to the pattern paper. I then attach this to the white card base (sorry must have missed another photo or deleted it I'm not sure)


 
Next I start working on the inside of the card, I decide to add a My Favorite Things Pierced flags die cut piece of black cardstock, as well as the white rectangle for the sentiment inside.
 
 
 
Here you can see the inside of the card all finished, I have also added a spider hanging from the web.


 

Lucky last picture is a finished photo of my card :-) Not bad for someone who doesn't do Halloween :-)

Thanks for stopping by :-)





Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni