Saturday 27 September 2014

Special Delivery of pink

Yesterday I made two cards, I posted the first one already, now onto the second one.

I have used an image from Magnolia Stamps called Pregnant Tilda. Such a lovely image to play with. I coloured a few of these up a while ago and again added them to my container of images ready for days like yesterday when I was just hoping to get a few cards made up.








The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.

Most of the products were purchased from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, they also have a blog which you can find here.

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair E23, E25, E27
Dress & Shoes R81, R83, R85


Products Used On This Card

X-Press it Blending Card
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
CC Designs Amy R Baby Sentiments AR1031
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Hearts
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Hearts
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Seven
Pebbles New Arrival Paper Collection
My Favorite Things Hybrid Black Licorice Ink
Fiskars Stamp Press
Celebrate Ribbon RA51000.13
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Cutterpillar Pro

Hope you liked my card, thanks for stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni