Friday 26 September 2014

Skate'em up

Hi Guys,

Today I have a card for you using an image from Digi Stamp Boutique, his name is Dan and he is part of a set of images called Funtime Dan.

This is such an adorable set to work with and I had a lot of fun :-) I coloured this image a while ago but added it to my container of images so when i'm not colouring I have some ready to go onto cards.

The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.

The stars are cut on my Cricut Cuttlebug using a die from Spellbinders called Stars Five, these dies come in various sizes perfect for any project.

The circle is cut using another Spellbinders Die - Standard Circles Small. I have added Faux Stitching to the stars and the circle using Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen and a Sharpie Fine Pen.

I have stamped the Sentiment using My Favorite Things - Black Licorice ink, and I have cut the banner using My Favorite Things - Blueprints 2.

I have used one of my favourite paper pads for this card.. Pebbles Party with Amy Locurto Boy. Such an adorable paper pad I have used it on quite a few cards.



Copic Markers Used on this card

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20, E04
Hair Y23, E34, E35, Y15
Shoes R24, R27, R29
Wheels N1, N0
Shirt YR12, YR14
Over Shirt G21, G24
Hat/Knee Pads C7, C9, 100
Skateboard C7, C9, 100
                   B24, B26
Jeans B93, B95, B97

Items used on this card

Spellbinders - Stars Five
Spellbinders - Standard Circles Small
Kaisercraft Cardstock
Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
Sharpie Fine Pen
My Favorite Things - Black Licorice Ink
My Favorite Things - Blueprints 2
Ribbon is from my stash
Pebbles - Party with Amy Locurto -Boy - 6x6 paper pad
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Sponge Dauber

Thanks for Stopping by


 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni