Saturday 21 July 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Come Fishing With Me

Today it's all about fishing for Whimsy Stamps Digital Design Team, I am inspiring you with some Penguin Fishing, such a sweet image to work with. The image is called Penguin Fishing and is available to purchase here.

You can find all the Whimsy Stamps images and rubber stamps in the shop here.



I coloured my image up using Copic Markers, it was not an image that required a whole heap of colours either which is fantastic.

                                                                Penguin Fishing - Digital Stamp
For the image I used N0, N3, 0 for the white sections, C7, C8, C10 for the black areas and YR04, YR07 and YR27 for the orange areas. For the fishing rod and his hat I used R35, R37 Vo6 and V09.

I coloured the water using B00, B52, and B32 and on the grass area I used G03, G07 and G29.

I added a fishing rod die cut - not sure where this came from it was loose in my drawer and I had never used it before.

The little fish die cut came from La La Land Crafts -Fishes

I used Papers from Kaisercraft Miss Match 6.5" Paper Pad, and for the plain colour card stocks I used American Crafts Card stock.

I ran the image through my Sizzix Big Shot using My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles die. All the layers were cut using Cutterpillar Pro and adhered using Scotch ATG and Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

I adhered all the layers to a pre-made card base from Twiddleybitz and Scotch ATG, I lastly finished the card off with some Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in White.

Copic Markers Used

YG95, YG97, YG99
N0, N3, 0
C7, C8, C10
YR04, YR07, YR27
G03, G07, G29
B00, B52, B32
V06, V09

Products Used On This Card

Twiddleybitz Card Base
Mondi Color Copy 250 GSM
Scotch 3M ATG
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Kaisercraft Miss Match 6.5" Paper Pad
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Sizzix Big Shot
American Crafts Cardstock
MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangles
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops
Fishing Rod Die - Unknown
La La Land Crafts - Fishes


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/
Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni