Saturday 28 July 2018

Unicorn Love with Whimsy Stamps

Hello my Wonderful Followers and those of you stopping by :-)

Today I am sharing with you some unicorn love using "Unicorn" from Whimsy Stamps, You may remember seeing me using this image previously, I coloured him ip very differently using more magical brightness, this time around I wanted to make him more "natural" but still give him a little magic.




I stamped the image onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using Memento Tuxedo Black and Misti Stamping Tool. I then coloured the image up using Copic Markers - ofcourse :-)

                                                Unicorn
Once coloured I ran the image through my Sizzix Big Shot using MFT Stamps Stitched Rounded Rectangles dies. I also ran a sheet of patterned paper from Kaisercraft Miss Match 6.5" Paper Pad using the same die. I also ran another piece through using Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies.

I grabbed one of the punch outs from another piece from the same paper pad and a small piece which was left over from another project (I always add all the leftovers back into the paper pad so I can use them elsewhere).

I cut a piece from Francheville Kraft Cardstock using Cutterpillar Pro to use as my mat layer of the bottom of my card. I used a small leftover piece from the Kraft piece to stamp the sentiment onto. I grabbed a sentiment from MFT Stamps Splendid Swans (this was a new stamp that was on my desk that I had not yet used yet), I attached the sentiment to a Lawn Fawn Acrylic block and stamped it using Memento Tuxedo Black.

I adhered all the layers together and then onto Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch 3M ATG.



Finally I added some Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Antique Rose, I tapped them down to create the dome shape and left them to dry - far far away from me and where I was working because as you know i'm the worst one for ruining my projects because I always bump them before they are dry.. doesn't matter how hard I try not to haha...

Products Used On This Card

Tonic Studios - Nuvo Crystal Drops - Antique Rose
Copic Markers 
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Memento Tuxedo Black
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Scotch 3M ATG
Francehville Kraft Card Stock
Misti Stamping Tool
Kaisercraft Miss Match6.5" PaperPad
MFT Stamps Stitched Circle Stax
MFT Stamps Splendid Swans
Cutterpillar Pro
Sizzix Big Shot

Copic Markers Used

C3, C5
E23, E25, E27
R83, R85
E31, E33
RV55, RV66
V06, V09


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/
Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni