Sunday 8 July 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Make A Wish

Good Morning All,

Today I am sharing some inspiration for Time For Tea Designs using Sweet Smell Of Spring. She is from the Blooming Lovely Collection. She can be purchased as a single image or as part of the collection using the links above. Such a sweet image to colour up and put onto a card.



                                      

I don't have any fancy programs on my computer so I imported her into MS Word where I resized her to the size I was after then printed her onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using Brother Laser Printer.



First step was colouring her up, I used Copic Markers to colour her in, I had an idea of the paper collection I was thinking about using so I coloured her up to match those colours and patterns.

The patterned papers are from Hopscotch 6x6 Paper pad from Fancy Pants Designs. I don't have a lot of full sheets left so I made my card using a few leftover pieces, nothing wrong with that I do it all the time, it's the best way to make use of every bit of your paper pads.

I cut banners into some of the pieces using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors, I love how sharp they are and that they come to a fine point which allows you to cut nice and straight.

I grabbed a circle die from Lawn Fawn stitched Circle Dies and ran it through my Crafter's Companion Gemini with the image I had coloured up.

I cut some mat layers using Kmart Cardstock and Canson Cardstock using my Cutterpillar Pro.

I stamped the sentiment onto the circle using Memento Tuxedo Black and a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block, I used My Favorite Things Handwritten Happiness.

Everything was adhered using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive and Scotch 3M ATG, depending on what I was attaching.

After all the layers were stuck together I added them to a Twiddleybitz Card Base.

To finish the card off I added Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops in Dandelion Yellow, Carnation Pink and Caribbean Ocean.


Products Used On This Card

Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Copic Markers
My Favorite Things Handwritten Happiness
Memento Tuxedo Black
Crafter's Companion Gemini
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Circles
Doily - Stash
Fancy Pants Designs Hopscotch 6x6 Paper Pad
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops
      Dandelion Yellow
      Carnation Pink
      Caribbean Ocean
Kmart Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Scotch 3M ATG
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive

Copic Markers

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Y15, Y19, Y38, YR14
RV11, RV14, RV17
E31, E35, E37
BG15, BG07, BG57
G09

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni