Saturday 28 July 2018

Heartcraft Paper - Mark My Page

So excited to share with you guys a bookmark that I have made for Heartcraft Paper, I used "Gemma" I surprise even myself at times haha. We have a new Challenge on at the moment, come and check it out here.



I'm really happy with my project that I have created for my last Full Time Design Team Member position, I decided to step down as I had realised I had taken on too much and was not able to give as much as I needed to. It was not an easy decision to make however it had to be made.



I printed the image on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM Cardstock, (this is my go to paper for Copics at the moment) using Brother Laser Printer.


I coloured the image up using Copic Markers then fussy cut the image using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors.


I cut a tag shape from MFT Stitched Traditional Tag Stax using my Sizzix Big Shot and some patterned papers from Kaisercraft Miss Match 6.5" Paper Pad.

I cut a small section of a doily that I had in my stash and adhered it behind my image using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. I then adhered them both onto my tag. I cut some little banners using the same patterned papers from the same paper pad and adhered them to the top of the tag and cut the excess off using my Cutterbee Scissors.

The sentiment is from Disney Belle A6 Stamp, I added it to a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block and inked it up using Memento Tuxedo Black onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM. I bannered the edge using my scissors and cut the excess off the side also. I then adhered it using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

I punched a hole in the left hand side of the bookmark using a single hole punch from my stash, I then pulled some ribbon from Celebrate - Polyester Ribbon in red and used some Twine from Whimsy Farm Twine - Rosalie, I tied it into a bow around the ribbon and cut the excess off using Cutterbee Scissors.


Products Used On My Project

EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Whimsy Farm Twine - Rosalie
Celebrate - Polyester Ribbon
Mat Stitched Traditional Tag Stax
Kasiercraft 6.5" Paper Pad Miss Match
Doily - Stash
Scotch ATG
Disney Belle A6 Stamp
Sizzix Big Shot
Cutterpillar Pro
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
E35, E39
R35, R37, R39
E74, E79
B93, B95, B97
YR24, YR27
BV01, BV02
E42
C6, C8, C10

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/
Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Deni, you've done a beautiful job of this hun! I LOVE your gorgeous image and your bookmark design is brilliant! So lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni