Sunday 15 July 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Friends and Shakes

It's been so much fun this month working with the New Releases of Time For Tea Designs.

Today I am sharing with you "Milkshake and Iced Coffee" such a sweet image to colour up and work with. I decided today I was going to go clean and simple CAS on my card because I wanted the image and the sentiment to take centre stage. She Can be purchase on her own here and as a Full Collection here.
                                            
I started by merging the sentiment and the image in MS Word, I don't have any fancy computer programs so this is the way I find best to do it.

 
Once I had my image ready to go I decided to wing it and colour it up with some new colours, well they aren't really new but not blends that I would normally work with. I have my go to colours and am certainly a creature of habit when it comes to my Copic Markers.

The image was all coloured and ready to go, I wanted to bring her out and make sure she was the first thing that you focus on so I went with some bright colours and grabbed Doodlebug Design Inc Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 Paper Pad.

I had all these bits and pieces in the paper pad from other project left overs so I went with those, the best way to use every bit of your paper pads :-)

I cut a yellow mat using Kaisercraft card stock, I ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot using My Favorite Things Blueprints 14.

I grabbed a Twiddleybitz pre made card base and adhered all the layers using Scotch 3M ATG.


Create By Me Studio - ATG Club

I cut some banners from the Doddlebug paper pad using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors, I love these scissors they have a super sharp pointy tip which makes them great for fussy cutting and cutting banners. Once I cut the banners I adhered them using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

Copic Markers Used

Ell, E13, E15
W1, W4
R83, R85
BG53, BG57
E40, E42, E44
Y13 Y15
C2 0
E25, E27, E29
C2, 0

Products Used

Doodlebug Design Inc 6x6 Paper Pad - Hip Hip Hooray
Ek Success Cutterbee Scissors
Stampin Up Trimmer
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Sizzix Big Shot
MFT Blueprints 14
Scotch 3M ATG
Kaisercraft Cardstock

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/
Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni