Friday 27 July 2018

Elephants bring Baby Girls

I had an order for some cards this week and had some leftover little Elephants from MFT Stamps Adorable Elephants so I made an extra card and some gift tags (I always send a gift tag attached to my Business Card with card orders)


                                            1


I had a lot of fun putting this card together trying to only use bits and pieces that I had leftover from other projects.

I used my Misti Stamping Tool and Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp out the images, I then ran them through Sizzix Big Shot using the matching dies. I then coloured the images up using Copic Markers and adhered them together using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.


I ran MFT Stamps Congratulations Circle Frame through Sizzix Big Shot with Mondi Color Copy and used MFT Stamps Cloud Stencil to ink clouds onto the background with Tim Holtz Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool and Mini Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass.

I used patterned papers from Pebbles Garden Party 6x6inch Paper Pad and EK Success Cutterbee scissors to create banners and the background mat was cut on Cutterpillar Pro.

I also used American Crafts black card stock to create the back mat layer, I then adhered the patterned paper using Scotch 3M ATG. I added the La La Land Crafts arrows using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. I had some leftover hearts from another project on my desk so I also added those.

I stamped the sentiments from Honeybee Stamps Hooray & Cut the Girl word using Hooray Cuts with Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block and Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Sizzix Big Shot.

I adhered everything to a Twiddleybitz Card base and I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in Violet Galaxy to finish off my card.

Products Used On This card

Memento Tuxedo Black
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Tiddleybitz Card base
Scotch ATG
Misti Stamping Tool
Cutterpillar Pro
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Sizzix Big Shot
Honeybee Stamps Hooray and Horray Cuts
La La Land Crafts - Arrows
MFT Stamps - Congratulations Circle Frame
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Violet Galaxy
Hearts- leftovers from stash
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Scotch 3M ATG
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive

Copic Markers Used

BG02, BG05
T0, T2, T4, R20
V12, V15, V17
RV02, RV04, RV06


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/
Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni