Saturday 26 May 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Welcome Little Chicks

Hello my wonderfuls!

Today I am sharing some cards for Whimsy Stamps, I recently purchased this stamp so thought it would be cute to make some new baby cards with.

The stamp set is a red rubber and is called "Little One", it's has really nice details that stamp perfectly. I used my Fishers Stamp Press to stamp the image out onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM (I normally would use my Misti but it was in our bedroom from trying to get some work done the other night whilst we were watching a movie in bed and I was too lazy to go and get it lol).

                                                       Little One
I used Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp the image out and I just used a wet baby wipe to clean the stamp off when I was done. You will find generally red rubber stamps do not stain but I am annoyingly OCD when it comes to cleaning my stamps.





I wanted to use one of my MFT Blueprints die sets to make these cards today as I wanted to make two cards exactly the same but one in pink and one in blue (so I was also able to use the same paper pad).

I coloured the images up using Copic Markers  then carefully used my EK Success Cutterbee Scissors to fussy cut the images out. Thinking now after the fact that I should have cut the grass off but originally I wanted to use the stamp in one piece.

All the papers are from a Patterned paper pad that I purchased on sale at Kmart a few days ago, it was on clearance for $1 each, so like every other crafter I grabbed all the ones that were left on the shelf hahah. The Kraft coloured cardstock was also part of the patterned pad. I ran the patterned paper sheets I decided to use with the MFT Blueprints 14 dies in my Crafter's Companion Gemini machine. I then ran them through a second time in the opposite colour.

I cut the sentiment on my Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Guillotine, then used my EK Success Cutterbee scissors to banner the end and cut the excess off once I adhered it.

I adhered all the layers using Scotch ATG, this is my go to tape runner when it comes to my cards, I go through so much tape it's not funny. I actually have a monthly subscription with Create By Me Studio, so every month I have an automated debit and they auto send me a package every month, it's fantastic.

Once all my layers were attached together I added them onto a Twiddleybitz pre-made card base.

I added some Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush to the bonnets of the little chick's and their ribbons.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni