Sunday 20 May 2018

Time For Tea - New Release May 2018 Love Bunnies

So excited to share the new images from Time For Tea Designs for May 2018, they are all love related, whether it be Wedding, Hens Night etc.

Our current challenge over at Time For Tea Designs is "I Do Two" so on my card today I have 2 Sentiments, 2 patterned papers, 2 Colours of Copic Markers (not two markers but two colours), 2 Die Cuts and of course 2 Bunnies :-) You can join in on the challenge here.

The image I have used on my card today is "Wedding Couple Bunny"  It can also be purchased as a package here which will include all the New Releases plus a few extra bits and pieces.



Here is the card I have created, hope you guys like it :-)



Products Used On My Card

American Crafts Cardstock
Bella! Wedding Smitten and Fancy
Scotch 3M ATG
Cutterpillar Pro
Twiddleybitz Card Base
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle Stax
My Favorite Things Stitched Heart Stax
Sizzix Big Shot
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Copic Markers
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM

Copic Markers Used

N1, N3
0
R83, R85



Now for the details for the Challenge:
The challenge will run from May 1 – May 31.

Time for Tea Designs Challenge rules
1. Must use a Time for Tea Designs image
2. Must be a new creation; no back dating
3. Must follow the challenge theme
4. Must link the image to the Time for Tea Designs store
5. Projects must be posted by the deadline to count.
One voted winner will receive 3 digis of their choice and a randomly selected participant will receive 1 Digi of their choice.
Please join our Facebook Community and share your projects there…or post to your blog and leave a comment on the Time For Tea Blog post with the project posting link.  Please be sure to list your “twos” in  your posting so we know what they are.

Good luck and happy crafting!!!


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni