Saturday 5 May 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Doctor with Process Video

Good Morning Everyone :-)

New Release week for Whimsy Stamps this week, I shared this gorgeous bookmark I made.

Today I have to share with you the video I created of the colouring of the image - I have used Penguin Doctor from Whimsy Stamps. If you would like to watch my colouring video you can check it out here


I sized and printed the image using MS Word, I don't have all the technical programs to do all these things and Word works for me.



This image in particular was actually a failed print, I didn't do a print preview before I printed my page of images and the right side of the image cut off.. I had it sitting on my desk while I worked on my projects and that's when I realised it would be a perfect size for a bookmark.. I was able to save it and that makes me so happy.

I have used a die from My Favorite Things Called Tall Tag Duo to cut the bookmark. I then coloured the image up using Copic Markers (which I will list below).

I grabbed some grosgrain ribbon and some twine from my stash to finish the tag.. well I thought it would be enough to finish it but it wasn't.. it felt like it was still missing something. That's when I remembered one of my old La La Land Crafts Stamp Club packages had "Medical" type dies in it. I found a Bandaid.. I found some funky papers in my stash to make a cool bandaid but it was too much so I ended up going with your standard colour of bandaids. I used some Kraft Card Stock from Francheville and some American Crafts Card stock to cut the dies. I ran the dies through my Sizzix Big Shot. This Die is actually now available to purchase separately at this link.

Some of you may know I recently purchased A Gemini (in the large size).. I hang my head in shame to say it's still sitting un opened in the box lol... Ive been so busy with everything that I haven't even had a chance to play with it.

Don't forget to pop into the Whimsy Stamps shop and check out all the other new images that have been released this month and over on the blog you will be able to see more creations from the Digi Designer Divas. There is also a new release of Rubber Stamps so jump over and check them all out. Enjoy your shopping :-)


Copic Markers Used 

W1, W3, 0
R83, R85
YR65, YR24, YR04
B01, B02, B04
R05, R27, R59
C2, C4, C0
C6, C8, C10

Products Used

Whimsy Stamps Penguin Teacher
My Favorite Things Tall Tag Duo
La La Land Crafts Bandaid Die
Mondi Color Copy 250 GSM
Francheville Kraft Canrdstock
American Crafts Cardstock
Grosgrain Ribbon
Twine
Copic Markers
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. Wunderschön gemacht, gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni