Saturday 5 May 2018

Sympathy and Loss with Time For Tea Designs

Today I am sharing a card with you that I created for Time For Tea Designs, it was not an easy card to make but I did enjoy making it, thanks to some awesome inspiration from our Head Honcho Jo.

I used Fluffy Kitty and one of the sentiments from Rainbow Bridge to create my card today. I imported them to MS Word and merged them together. I then printed them onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother Laser printer.

  

I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle die to cut the image and sentiment out on my Sizzix Big Shot. I carefully played with my Big Shot plates so that it did not cut all the way to the sentiment. I then using my EK Success Cutterbee Scissors to banner the end of the sentiment.


I coloured the image up using Copic Markers (listed below)

I then grabbed some patterned papers from a 6x6 Paper Pad from Fancy Pants Designs - Hopscotch. All the plain card stocks are from Kmart (retired card). I cut everything using Cutterpillar Pro and adhered them using Scotch ATG.

I added a doily (from my stash) to the top patterned paper sheet using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive - I have used my ATG previously but being that the doilies are so thin it ripped so I haven't made that mistake again.

The little red heart was a leftover from another project, I coated it in Wink Of Stella Clear and added detail using Uni-ball Signo White Angelic Gel Pen, I then adhered it using Multi Matte Medium (because it had the fine tip).

If you guys didn't get to see the video of the colouring and card process on a previous post when we release this image as a freebie you can see it here. The freebie has now finished but the images can now be purchased through the store.

You can watch the colouring & Card making process here - Angel Handmade Papercraft You Tube Channel

Copic Markers Used

C1, C3, C5, C7
W3, W5
R20


Products Used

Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies
Doily - Stash
Fancy Pants Designs - Hopscotch 6x6
Scotch ATG
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Ranger Multi Medium Matte
Wink Of Stella - Clear
Uni-Ball Signo White Angelic Gel Pen
Sizzix Big Shot
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni