Thursday 4 July 2013

Make the most of family

Apologies for being a bit quiet the past few weeks, have had some family stuff going on and my head hasn't really been into things :-(

My beautiful Mum  My Rock in this world was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, it is early stages but it is a high grade cancer. So now the fight begins. We have a date set for the operation to have it cut out.

Anyway I don't /can't really talk about it too much as it really hurts.

So all I want to say is to my friends and followers thankyou for always being there for me and I will so my best to keep my heart into my crafting :-)

Love to you all

Deni x

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about your Mum, I wish you all, all the best. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my Blog yesterday, I have addede the colours I used up now, if you still want them. Faye x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni