Monday 29 July 2013

I Love Karate Card

Another repeat customer this week, pretty happy with myself :-)

First Card for the order is a Karate Card for her son who is about to receive his black belt.

The image used is an image from Digital Delights by Louby Loo the image is called Karate Kevin, it is available in Black and White and also as a pre-coloured image.
 
 




For this card I have used

American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft Bling
Sentiments were pre printed in my stash (not sure from where)
Twiddleybitz Card

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Copic Markers Used
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E33, E35, E39
Belt & Clothes - C7, C9

Thanks for stopping by, I would appreciate you also stopping by and liking my Facebook Page, there is quite a few cards on there for sale and you can see previous cards that have sold.

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni