Wednesday 17 July 2013

Madison Attitude 37

Another card for today, I am on a roll :-)

This card is for the same customer who ordered the 2 owl cards.

Today I have used a gorgeous image from Kenny K called Madison Attitude. A gorgeous shopaholic image, which is available in line drawing (black & white) and also a pre coloured digital image. I am unsure but it should also be available in a physical stamp.




For this card I have used

American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft Bling
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
Versa Color 34 Orchid
Bella! Paper Doll Paperz

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

Copic Markers Used

Bags B000, B02
         E00, E31

Shoes, Jacket and Hat BG000, BG02
Belt E39, R85
Scarf C3, C5
Jeans B93, B95, B97
Skin E000, E00, E02
Hair Y21, YR23

Thanks for stopping by,

For us Aussie's its time for the NRL State Of Origin :-) GO THE BLUES!

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni