Monday 8 July 2013

Ballerina Card For a Special Girl

 Good Morning To my wonderful Followers

Well yesterday I did the dreaded Craft Room clean up, worst part in deciding to do that is when you are half way through and decide you have had enough haha.

I successfully cleaned up my room, did some reorganising to fit in some new baskets for more goodies, and the best part about the clean up was I sat down when I was finished and created a gorgeous card!

The card I created was using an image I already had printed out in my stash.

The image is called The Lovely Ballerina and she is from The Paper Shelter. If you click on the links it will take you straight to the online store. These are all digital images and are all of a high quality. I purchase quite a few stamps from here and am always quite happy with them.


 

 
 
For This Card I have Used
 
Bella! Wedding Paper Collection - Divine & Adore Papers
American Crafts Cardstock
Whimsy Stamps - Eiffel Tower Die
EK Success - 3 in 1 Butterfly Punch
Derivan Kindy Glitz - Silver
Kaisercraft - Pearl Bling
Whimsy Stamps - Vines Die
Ribtex Blossoms By Vivaldi - Grub Roses

The image was coloured with Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Copic Markers Used

Skin - E00, E01, E02, R11, R20
Hair - E21, E33, E23
Clothes and Shoes - RV00, RV21, RV13


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni