Tuesday 23 July 2013

Dr McStuffins Card

I had a friend ask me yesterday if I could make her daughter a Dr McStuffins card. I had never even heard of this person lol. So off to do research I went, wow! was I shocked, how cute is Dr McStuffins!


Front of the Card

Inside of the Card

Close up of the image

For this card I have used

Kaisercraft Cardstock
Homeware Products Cotton Twine
American Crafts Cardstock
Brads and Papers are from my stash (unknown source)
Martha Stewart Scallop border punch
Crafter's Choice 3D Squares
Xpress it Double Sided Tape
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft a Lot

Copic Markers Used

Skin E00, E11, E13, E15, R20
Hair E33, E35, E44, E39, E27
Headband V20, V22, V25
                  R81, R83, R85
                  Y08
Stethascope V20, V22, V25
                     R81, R83, R85
                     Y08
Skirt / Shoes R81, R83, R85
Bandaid E11, Y08, C3
Shirt BV02, BV13
Pants RV10, 0

Hope you liked it, thanks for stopping by.

Deni x

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Love the pink and green and how you have tied the twine.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni