Tuesday 4 June 2013

My First Magnolia Stamp

On the weekend we (mr 4 and I) went to work with hubby, I was lucky enough to quickly packs. We things to take with me :-)

My new collection of Magnolia stamps purchased from www.craftalot.com.au includes this stamp Tilda in Cotton Dress. It can be purchased here from the Craft-a-Lot website 

I coloured up this image in both pink and orange but chose today to use the orange one on a card. Not sure how I found the time to do this though as both of my boys are home sick today.. Isn't it funny how much the day drags out when they are home together sick and fighting! Aah! Is it bed time yet? 

This is my card :-)





 

For this card I have used

Kmart cardstock 
Kaisercraft - Tiny Woods paper collection & Bling
Ribbons are all from my stash

I have coloured up this image using copic markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Colours used 

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Dress - YR31, YR12, YR14, YR15
Hair - E21, E25, E29
Crown - Y00, Y35, Y38

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to hit follow :-) 

Deni x

2 comments:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni