Monday 17 June 2013

Baby Shower Card - Jungle Animal Theme

Good Afternoon All! :-)

I have today created an adorable Baby Shower card for my friend Jess. Jess is the lady I created invitations and games for a few weeks ago (you can search baby shower in my posts to see these)
Front
 

 Inside



Doesn't it look so cute!
 

The image is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo

 
You Can find Gemma the Giraffe here
 

They are available to puchase in Black & White images and also in coloured.

These cards have been made with cards from Twiddleybitz
Digital Paper is from my stash
I have used a mixture of Kaisercraft and American Crafts Cardstock

Card is Coloured with Copic Markers purchased from Craft-A-lot.
 
 
Copic Marker Colours Used
 
Gemma The Giraffe
Skin- Y21, Y35, Y17, Y38
Hair - E37, E35, E33
Spots - E35, E33, E11
Ears - E01
 
Enjoy, and don't forget to hit follow and leave some love :-)
 
Deni x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni