Tuesday 18 June 2013

Make It Crafty Card

Another cold day here in Sydney Australia. I have the gas heater going, it's only on low at the moment as I have already warmed the house.

Whats on the go today.. I just finished another girly card, really need to go and get some groceries.

So today I have used 2 Make it Crafty images.

The first one is Sitting Jane and the second is the Butterfly Swing.
Sititng Jane is also available in a rubber stamp.

I have merged these two images in Microsoft Word and have created one image. This is the first time I have done this so bare with me lol.

I have also started taking my pictures in a different way so hope you like them :-)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really enjoyed colouring these images and putting this card together, as I do with most of my girly cards.

For this card I have used
 
Kaisercraft Cardstock
We R Memory Keepers Brad Setter
Darkroom Door Wings Stamp Set
Derivan Kindy Glitz
Memento Ink - London Fog
Krafty Sauers - Ribbon
Copic Markers
 
The Images were coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft a Lot.
 
Copic Markers Used

Skin E50, E52, E53, YR02
Seat E31, E33, E35
Ribbons V000, V22, V25, V28
Hair E31, E33, E35
Dress Bows RV10, RV21, RV13
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni