Thursday 27 June 2013

Karate Kids say Thankyou

Last night I was lucky to have a repeat customer put an order in.. love it when customers come back to me, especially ones who make a request for certain things.

The orders requirements were
** a card with 2 girls and 1 boy
** thankyou sentiment
she also mentioned her kids do karate and the card is for another child at karate.

I had the perfect image for this.. La La Land Crafts Karate Luka, and I knew I could purchase Karate Marci in the same design. Both of these images are available to purchase in both Digital and Rubber Stamp form from the La La Land Crafts Website.




 
So Last night while watching the NRL State Of Origin I was busy colouring up these gorgeous images.

The images were coloured with Copic Markers purchased from Craft a Lot.

Copic Markers Used

Skin - E50, E51, E53 Cheeks - YR02, R20
Brown Hair - E35, E25, E59
Blonde Hair - Y21, YR23
Brown Belt - E25, E59, E49
Green Belt - G40, G43, G28

I can't post the card pic yet as I am still awaiting final approval from the client before adhering it all together.

Bye For Now,

Deni x


I am back, unfortunately I finished the card as per the client request but she was not happy with it, So I had to start over as I couldn't make the changes she wanted with out ruining the images I had already coloured.

Thankfully I had a message from someone a few hours later asking if they could buy the card as they really love it :-)

So this is the original card that I made, and I will upload the new card shortly.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring with Copics.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, as really happy with colouring on the hair :-)

      Delete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni