Thursday 6 June 2013

Book Review - Kathleen Creighton The Prince and The Patriot

My Book Reviews
Kathleen Creighton - The Prince & The Patriot



I Thoroughly enjoyed this book and gave it 4/5 rating on Good Reads. I think it did take me a couple of pages to get into it as i'm not a big history buff but wow was it intense and I love every minute of it.

Nicholas is a Professor and Willa is a student, they meet dislike each other at first but that's just the beginning. It's a bit hard to tell you too much without ruining the storyline for you all.

It is definately worth purchasing.

You can purchase this book from here.
You can find out more about Kathleen on her web page here.

See the book here on Good Reads
Find Kathleen Creighton on Good Reads


More of my reviews can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni