Saturday 22 September 2018

Glorious Horse - Whimsy Stamps

Good Morning,

Today I am sharing with you this gorgeous image from Whimsy Stamps called Autumn Harvest Ride,



I coloured the image up using Copic Markers, this image was so beautiful to colour, I went with some standard horsey colours but he would look so nice coloured up in more out there colours also.

I ran the image through my Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray) using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die.

As I was colouring the image up I remembered I had these My Favorite Things Country Charms dies in my stash and they added that extra touch to my card that I needed, unfortunately they are now retired.

                                                       Autumn Harvest Ride - Digital Stamp
I cut some brown American Crafts Cardstock to use as my bottom mat layer. I used patterned papers from Doodlebug Day to Day Paper Pad.

I added a doily from my stash using Tombow Mono Multi then I cut a piece of Francheville Kraft Cardstock to mat my image onto.

The sentiment was from Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Stamp Set, I stamped it onto a scrap piece of white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black using a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block.

The Die cut Happy is from Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Die, I ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray) using some leftover red cardstock from my stash.

All my layers were cut using Fiskars Sure Cut Trimmer and adhered using Scotch ATG, the sentiments were adhered using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).


Products Used On This Card






Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/c/AngelHandmadePapercraft/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni