Tuesday 25 September 2018

Dr Digi - Happy Couple

Good Morning,

This week I have had the pleasure of working with Dr Digi House Of Stamps "The Happy Couple", a friend was looking for a 25th Anniversary card and I thought if they had a sense of humour that this would be the perfect image. I can't wait to hear back and find out how it went haha.



I printed the image onto X-Press It Blending Cardstock using my Brother Laser Printer, I used Copic Markers to colour the image up.


Watch the colouring video here

                    

I grabbed a At You Spica Pen in Silver to go over the Congratulations word to make it a little glittery and stand off the page a little.

Using my Sizzix Big Shot and MFT Stamps BL Numbers Symbols (Retired) I cut out the 25, I used a Copic Multiliner to write the TH on there as I could not find a stamp. I needed to add the word anniversary to go with the numbers so I used Honey Bee Stamps Celebration Sentiments and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block. I stamped it straight underneath my image (I figured I had enough room to chop the bottom off if I stuffed it haha.. dont laugh it tends to happen to me every time except this one thankfully). I used some Silver glitter cardstock scraps that were in my box for the numbers.

The patterned papers were from the Bella! Wedding Collection of papers that I have had for what seems like forever, im sure someone restocks them when I'm not looking as I never seem to run out or see the end of the pile.         '
I cut two mat layers from American Crafts Cardstock in Black and White and layered them underneath, all the layers were adhered to a Twiddleybitz Pre-Made card base (no longer for sale) and the numbers I carefully added a tiny bit of American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

This was my card complete.   


Products Used On My Card





I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/c/AngelHandmadePapercraft/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni