Tuesday 4 February 2014

Thankyou

I have been very busy creating this past few weeks, my challenge is to get over 500 cards made this year lol. I need to beat a friend who posted how many she did last year. So I am very determined, I really need to be making atleast 2 cards a day.. not sure that is going to work lol. So far I have 1 card for each day as some days I made more than one and others I didn't make any.

Today I have made a Thankyou card.

Image has been sitting on my desk already coloured up with Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

  


Cc Designs Stamp
Kaisercraft Blossom Cardstock
Bella! My Romance Paperz - Floral
X-press it blending Cardstock
Versafine onyx black
Sentiment - CC Designs, Amy R stamps Thanks a bunch

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni