Friday 7 February 2014

Sweet penguins

Hello!

How cute are these little penguins! I have been eyeing off this stamp set called Sweet Penguins from CC Designs for a while now but for some reason always forget to add it to my order :-)

Images have been coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.
 
 
For this card I have used

X-press it Blending Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Spellbinders Standard Circles
Ribbon is Ribtex Favours by Vivaldi - 6mm
Christmas Papers are leftovers from a few other cards
Sentiment is from CC Designs Amy R Happy Christmas
Copic Markers Used

R24, R27
YR04, YR07
YR00, 0
C7, C9, 100
B0000, B24, B29


Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni