Saturday 8 February 2014

Love you - CC Designs

Hello,

The past few days my creative flow has dried up lol.

But I have managed to finally finish a card, I have been using some of my new stamps from CC Designs.

CC Designs Amy R Adoring You Sentiments
CC Designs Love Letter Lucy
CC Designs Mailbox
CC Designs Heart & Arrow Die




 
I have stamped the images on X-Press It Blending Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black.  Here you can see that I have masked my Love Letter Lucy Image to place the letterbox a bit closer to her. I have just used some post it notes to do this as I don't have any masking tape.



 

Image is now all coloured up ready to be made into a card. I have coloured the images using my Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot
 
My card is now complete, I have used American Crafts Cardstock and added some corner punchies using my EK Success Paper Shapers Corner Punch.  I have stamped the Sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black, I find this is a great ink for the finer sentiments and it is my go to ink for any sentiments. I had originally actually stamped it straight onto the image cardstock but I must have been a bit shaky as I moved as I was stamping and ruined it :-( I then had to restamp on a separate piece of cardstock and attach it over the top.






I really love this card and the new stamps from CC Designs, I had a lot of fun with them.

Look forward to seeing you stop by again soon. Please leave some love and if you are not a follower please follow me. You can also see this card and many more on my facebook page.





Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni