Wednesday 5 February 2014

Luka koala

Most of you will know that me and boy cards don't usually play nice lol.

Well this one and I did, it took me a while to colour up the image as I was teaching a friend by step by step pictures. But the card took me only 10 minutes to put together, and the papers just jumped at me, normally it takes me a while to find what im after.

This is Koala Luka from La La Land Crafts, isn't he just gorgeous!!

The papers are from Kaisercraft Timeless collection paper pad. I have also used Kraft Cardstock.

The sentiment is from Paper Xtra Item No. 45809
 





I have also used

Memento Tuxedo Black
Versafine Onyx

Copic Markers Used

Now before I start listing these, some of these blends I would normally use, but my friend doesn't have a lot of copic markers, so I have made blends up for her using only markers she had :-)
 
E000, E50, E53, R11
YG63, YG67
E21, 0
E21, E35, E37
E02, E11, E04
E21, E35
C1, C5, C7

Hope you like it :-)
 
Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni