Thursday 30 January 2014

You Tyre me out

Today I have another gorgeous image from La La Land Crafts :-)

This one is one of my favourites as it reminds me of my own boys lol.

There is actually 2 images here which I have cut up and combined, normally I merge them in Microsoft Word or another computer program but I had already printed these a while ago and I have been trying to use up all the images I have sitting on my desk.

The image I have used today is Sitting Luka, he is available as a rubber stamp or a digital image.
You can actually purchase him as a pre merged image here where he is sitting on a brick wall next to the tyre or sitting on a suitcase here. Oh and here is the digi of just the tyre on it's own, which is what I have used with the Sitting Luka.
 


I have coloured the images using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot, but once again I didn't write the colours down as I was going.
I have also used a few dies,

Clouds are from CC Designs
Heart Fence Die from La La Land Crafts
Grass Border from La La Land Crafts
Standard Circles from Spellbinders

I have also used a White Signo Uniball pen to do the dash lines.

Thanks your visit, please remember to hit follow and come and check out my facebook page (link at top of page), I have lots of cards available for sale. Unfortunately they are available to Australian Residents only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni