Tuesday 21 January 2014

Fitztown GD Recipe Challenge


Hello and Welcome :-) This weeks challenge at Fitztown is a Recipe Challenge.

I have to admit this is my first recipe challenge.. I had no idea what I was doing and actually thought you had to put a recipe on the card lol.

Recipe

1 Ribbon/bow
2 Buttons
2 Flowers
1 Clip/stitch/fastening
2 Patterned Papers
Glitter (of any kind)
 


The image I have used today is le 2, it is from The Last Enchanter collection of digital stamps.

I originally thought of doing a twins birthday card, but couldn't make it work. So then I thought valentines card, I loved the love hate type vibe the image gives off. Again I just couldn't get my head into it, I then starting pulling out my sentiments to see what would jump at me before putting the card together.
That's when I came across my Brother's and Sister's stamps from Amy R of CC Designs, I then had my card in my head ready to go :-) I stamped the sentiments using Versafine Onyx Black on x-press it blending cardstock.

I have used 2 flowers in the girls hair, faux stitching around the card, 2 buttons on the side, shoelace type ribbon from my stash, glitter on the arrow and the boys arm band, and lucky last 2 pattern papers, the first one is the dots and the second one is the arrow which is cut from a matching patterned paper.

Can't wait to see you all play along, why not think out of the box.. sometimes things just fall together :-)

GD Deni x

Colouring info etc is available on my personal blog Angel Scrapbook Goodies Blog
You can find my cards for sale on my Facebook Page Angel Scrapbook Goodies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni