Wednesday 29 January 2014

Bring me Chocolates

I have started working on all my Valentine's Cards for 2014, This was actually one of the first ones I made but I hadn't blogged it for some reason and to be honest I realise now it is on my desk and I still haven't put a sentiment on it yet as I had to order some. I can't believe in my very large stash of goodies I did not have any valentines sentiments.. but yet it's true :-)
 

 The image I have used on my card is Amour Luka from La La Land Crafts, he is such an adorable image and this is the first time I have used him. I think I actually purchased this stamp a year or so ago. Maybe even last Valentine's but I didn't make many cards beginning of last year.
This image is available as a digital image and as a rubber stamp.
 



For this card today I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot, I did not write them down this time as I was in a bit of a hurry.

I have used all scraps on this card so can't tell you what those are either. I always try to use those before I open up a new sheet of paper, I have so much sitting here that they need to be used up, just makes it difficult when it comes to listing the supplies that I have used.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni