Monday 27 January 2014

Hogs and kisses

Last night I was playing with one of my new CC Designs Stamps, I am showing a friend a few different inks, anyway the black is the only one that looked any good so this morning I turned it into a card :-)

This stamp is Cupig from CC Designs, the sentiment is from the same stamp set.

The image has been coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

I have also used a sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 203. Unfortunately I missed the date on this one, but will definitely be playing along at another time.
 
 
 
  


For this card I have used

X-press it blending Cardstock
Spellbinders standard circles
Spellbinders embossing pad
Cuttlebug
Memento tuxedo black
Versafine onyx black
Dcwv scrapbook kit in a stack -baby
Twiddleybitz card base
Crochet twine
Kaisercraft trimmer
Kindy Glitz - Crystalina

Copic Markers Used

Rv000, rv32, rv34, 
c1, c3, 
r24, r27, 
c7, c9

Thanks for Stopping by :-)


Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni