Wednesday 15 January 2014

Edwin la la

 
Good Morning, Today I have done my first image masking and created this gorgeous card.
 
I have used some stamps from Magnolia -  Edwin with Plane, Mushrooms with Snail.  First I stamped the Edwin, then I stamped him on a post it note and cut it and masked it on top of the stamped image, I then stamped the mushrooms over the top, then peeled the mask back off. So easy, why I have never done this before I don't know lol.
 
The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, as is the die to cut the sentiment, images are coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.
I have used Cardstock from American Crafts and a card base from Twiddleybitz, the bling is from Kaisercraft.
 
The images are stamped with Memento Desert Sand and the Sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.





Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni