Sunday 15 December 2013

Snow Joy christmas card

Another busy day today, gotta love this time of year.

Today I have been working on another teacher Christmas card, for this one I have used another CC Design stamp. 

Snow Joy is another of my new stamps, and it is so adorable! It is also available in digital form and rubber. 




For this card I have used

American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercrafts Santa's list 6.5" paper pad
Twine is from my stash
American Crafts Cardstock
Paper Smooches Merry Motifs
Me not Tuxedo Black
versafine Onyx Black
Carl snowflake punch
Derivan Kindyglitz
Memento Bamboo Leaves

Image was colourd using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.

Copic Markers Used

R24,R27,R29
YR14, YR16
C1, 0
E11, E13
G05, G17

Thanks for stopping by, please remember to hit follow and why not stop by my Facebook page :-)

Deni



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni