Monday 2 December 2013

Mr monkey

Hello again :-)

Here I am stopping by with another card I have made using an image from CC Designs, this one is Mr Monkey, and on the inside of the card I have used Mrs Monkey. How cute are they! I had borrowed these from a friend for this particular card but I will definitely be purchasing these in my next order :-)

One of the school mums asked me to make a card for her daughter 12th birthday, she was having a moustache theme party, I had not yet made a moustache card so had a lot of trouble getting into the theme, I'm very disappointed to say this took me weeks :-( then a friend showed me these stamps of hers and I fell in love lol! 



What I have used on this card

Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Desert Sand
American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft Bling
MFT Pierced Tags die
Images on this card have been coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.

I have one or 2 more posts for tonight then I will be hitting the pillow :-)

You can find this card on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies, in the sold folder (this one has been sold but I can recreate something similar by request).

Night all,

Deni x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni