Monday 2 December 2013

Hot Chocolate

Hello everyone :-)
As always I'm a bit behind in posting.. Haha. 

Here I am for a quick catch up with the pics I still have sitting on my iPad.

 I made this card using two CC Design Rubber Stamps that I purchased from Craft-a-Lot


For this card I have used

Martha stewart border punch
Spellbinders dies flourishes and labels
Whimsy Notables stamps 
Whimsy Notables 2 die
Derivan kindy glitz - Crystalina
Ribbons are from my stash (unknown source)
American Crafts Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Image was coloured using Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by, you will find this card for sale on my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni