Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Tags

Good afternoon :-)
I have been a very busy girl today, cleaning up the yard a little, thanks to our German shepherd Indi it's a disaster zone lol. 

Anyway, I even made time to start working on some Christmas tags. 
First is an image from Digi Stamp Boutique, it is called Cute pixie if I remember correctly, it was a freebie stamp at the time :-)  you can find other similar images here.

I have cut the tags using mft pierced tags die namics die and the sentiment is stamped using alpha stamps from Kaisercraft (not sure of the name as they are not in their original packaging. The ribbon is from ribbed, not sure about the twine it is just some leftover in my stash. 

The second image is Penguin with hat and is from Pink Gem, you can find it here in a set


I have coloured the images using my Copic Markers purchased from Craft - a Lot and Forever Markers.




Hope u like them, thanks for stopping by, 

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni