Monday 2 December 2013

Rooftop reindeer


Back for another quick post without links, and my last for tonight, all links will be added at a later date as I'm in bed on the iPad :-)

This afternoon I decided to play with my new Kraftin Kimmie stamps that I purchased from An Invitation to Scrap. I absolutely love this stamp and had so much for colouring it up. 

This one is called Up on the Rooftop but Kraftin Kimmie. 



For this card I have used 

Kaisercraft Santa's List 6x6 paper pad
Spellbinders circle dies
American Crafts 6x6 Christmas Cardstock pad
Ribbon is from my stash
Twiddleybitz card base
 
Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers

This card will be for sale on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies

Thanks for stopping by, 

Deni


1 comment:

  1. This is so fun and such a cute image. Love the cheerful colouring and design paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni