Sunday 31 December 2017

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts DT - Baby's First Christmas

Good Morning All!

As most of you know our dedicated Leader and Shop owner over at Auzz Trinklets N Crafts is away at the moment and arrives back home this weekend. All of the girls on the DT are so thankful for the opportunities she has given us to work with her shop products throughout 2017.
I would also like to thank all the girls have worked with us this year, we appreciate all the work you have put in.

Now that is done, on to my last Christmas Project, as the Design Team comes to end for 2017.
I am using a stamp from La La Land Crafts called Christmas Baby.

I have coloured him up using Copic Markers on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM, these will be listed below all the process details.

I have fussy cut him out using Cutterbee Scissors from EK Success, I have then very gently gone around the outside of the image with a Tomow Dual Brush Marker to give it a finished black edge.

I have cut a stitched circle from Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Stax, (not sure which set as mine are all in one package) using patterned paper from American Crafts Hollyday 6x6 Paper Pad. I cut the base layers from American Crafts Plain Coloured Cardstock.



I have matted all the layers using Scotch ATG. I have cut the sentiment using a banner die which I have then chopped the end using Cutterbee Scissors as it was still too long.

The Christmas Trees were cut using My Favorite Things Oh Christmas Trees Dies from Bo Bunny Paper Leftovers (unsure of name as this had previously been cut off). I ran them through my Sizzix Big Shot.

Once the trees were die cut I used the stamp set and a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block to add the decorations onto the front tree. I stamped them with Versamark Watermark ink, I then added Wow! Embossing Powder - Vintage Candy Cane, then heat set them using my Heat Gun.

All these smaller bits were all adhered the mat layers using Tombow Mono Muti Liquid Adhesive. I finally added all these layers to a Pre-Made Card Base From Twiddleybitz (no longer in business as far as I am aware)

As finishing touches, I added some Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush and Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ruby Slippers.

And that is all my card process done. I will add all the links below of all the products that were used.


Products Used On My Card

La La Land Crafts - Christmas Baby
Bo Bunny Patterned Papers
American Crafts Cardstock
American Crafts Hollyday 6x6 Paper Pad
Copic Markers
Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush
Ek Success - Cutterbee Scissors
Tombow Dual Brush Marker
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies
Sizzix Big Shot
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Glitter Ruby Slippers
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Lawn Fawn - Acrylic Block
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
My Favorite Things - Oh Christmas Trees Stamps & Dies

Copic Markers Used On My Card

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
R27, R46, R89
G03, G07, G29
T0, T3, 0
Y04, Y15
BG02, BG05, BG07
E70, E71, E74

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft
My You Tube Here https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni