Thursday 10 November 2016

Auzz Trinklets N Krafts November Challenge Strips and Stripes

Good Morning Everyone!

DT Deni here,

Today I am showing you the card I have made using a stamp from Gerda Steiner called Deck the Halls. This month we are playing with strips and stripes, I have added a sentiment strip, a strip of extra patterned paper, zig zag stripes paper. Oh and the sentiment which is all striped :-)



To start with I prepared my stamp by rubbing it on my hands to remove the stickiness from the stamp, this allows the ink to apply evenly to the stamp and not all blotchy.
I attached the stamp onto an acrylic block from Lawn Fawn, I then applied some Memento Tuxedo Black to the stamp and stamped it onto Mondi Color Copy 250gsm. I clean my stamps off just using wet baby wipes.

I cut all my layers from a Kaisercraft 6.5" Paper Pad called Santa's List, the base layers are from American Crafts Christmas Paper Pad. All of these were cut on my Caterpillar Pro, and attached using Scotch ATG.
I cut the image out using a Stitched Circle die from Lawn Fawn, the sentiment strip is also cut from a Lawn Fawn Die - Extra Sentiment Banners.
I coloured the image using Copic Markers (list below) and added Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. I did add a few extra layers to make it nice and glittery.

Last of all once everything was attached i then attached it to a card base from Twiddleybitz.

Products Used On This Card

Gerda Steiner Deck The Halls
Lawn Fawn Extra Sentiment Banners
Cutterpillar Pro
Kaisercraft Santa's List
Scotch ATG
American Crafts Christmas Cardstock
Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
Sizzix Big Shot
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Copic Markers Used

YG95, YG97
YR21, YR24, YR27
R35, R37, R39
R21
Y13, Y15, Y19
N0, N2, N4, N6
0 Colourless Blender


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni