Tuesday 17 November 2015

Auzz Trinklets N Krafts - Christmas Cheer for My Nanny

Good Afternoon Everyone,

An afternoon post from me for a change, I made this card this morning (for an order) and was so excited to share it with you all that I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post it :-)

I have used a stamp from Wild Rose Studio called Starry Night which I purchased from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts in my last haul.

I don't own a lot of Wild Rose Stamps, I was quite surprised with this one, the card you will see shortly was the first stamping of this stamp. It stamped absolutely perfect using Mememto Tuxedo Black Ink, there was no prep needed for the stamp. (In the stamping world there is a trick to getting a crisp image with clear stamps, we are known to rub an eraser over the top of the stamp prior to using which will help the ink grab onto the stamp)







I could not be happier with the image which is maybe why this card was so easy for me to make today.

So as I said, I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black and my Fiskars Stamp Press onto Mondi 200gsm cardstock.
I have coloured the image using Copic Markers (list of those used below) Patterned papers used were from a Studio Calico Paper Pad called Wonderland Collection. I like this paper pad as it is not all just reds and greens, there is some softer papers in there also.
Everything was cut on my Caterpillar Pro paper trimmer and adhered with either my Scotch ATG or Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive for smaller sections.

Once everything was adhered together I then attached it to a card base from Twiddleybitz, I add a matching envelope behind the card and pop them into a clear cello card sleeve and this is how they are posted or handed to my customers.

Copic Markers Used

Elephants - Wo, W2, W3, W4, W5, R20
Hats - C2, 0
           R24, R27, R29, R89
Stars - Y13, Y15


Products Used On This Card

Wild Rose Studio - Starry Night
My Favorite Things - Pierced Fishtail Flags
Kaisercraft Decorative Die - Snowflake
Lawn Fawn - Jessie's ABC's
Crafter's Companion - Christmas in Mulberry Wood
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Oval
Tombow Mono Multi - Liquid Adhesive
Studio Calico - Wonderland Collection
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Sequins from Stash
Silhouette - Pick Me Up Tool
Scotch - ATG
Embossing Buddy
Wow! Embossing Powder - Primary Apple Red
Canson Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base & Envelope
Cutterpillar Pro Trimmer
Wink Of Stella - Clear

Most of the above products were purchased from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, an online retailer in Australia, if you do not see them in stock please send them a message and they may be able to order it in for you.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni