Saturday 16 November 2013

A very sad card :-(

Approximately 6 weeks ago, our neighbour (and also one of my sons preschool teachers), her husband was diagnosed with cancer, it was a very aggressive cancer, and unfortunately even though he gave a hell of a fight.. he lost his life on Tuesday night :-(

I made a card to give to his family, a beautiful lady, and 2 young daughters in their early 20s.. such a hard card to make, even worse when you know the people you are making it for :-(







For this card I have used

Hampton Art Friends Clear Stamps
Sullivans Clear stamps Item No. 45809
Tim Holtz Embosiing Ink Pad
Embossing buddy
Zing - Silver emobossing powder
X-press it blending cardstock
x-press it double sided tape
Cherry Ribbon - double face French satin 10mm
Whimsy Farm Twine - Bella
Fiskars Scissors
Kmart Cardstock
Kaisercraft Cardstock- Ballet
Kaisercraft Cardstock - White

For the flowers I have coloured them using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-lot and Forever Markers

Copic Markers Used

R81, R83, R85, BG10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni