Sunday 24 June 2018

You Make Life Better - Time For Tea Designs

"You Make My Life Better", the perfect sentiment for a Mumma or Nanna, that's my aim for this card.

I used an image from Time For Tea Designs called Blooming Lovely Gardening Girl, she is part of the Blooming Lovely release in April 2018.






I printed the image onto Mondi Color Copy using my Brother Laser Printer then coloured it up using Copic Markers (listed below).



I ran some white card stock (just some leftovers from my stash) through my Gemini using a My Favorite Things Single Stitched Line Frames die. I then ran the die through again using Francheville Kraft Card Stock. I used the inside piece of the white and the outside piece of the Kraft.

I added the kraft to the centre of a doily, then inserted the white piece into it. I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things all About You using Memento Tuxedo Black and an acrylic block from Lawn Fawn.

I cut another piece of Kraft (just some leftover packaging materials) and added it behind the doily. I then adhered all of the pieces to a piece of patterned paper from Fancy Pants Designs Hopscotch 6x6 Pad. I used Scotch ATG and Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive to adhere everything. I cut some more of the patterned papers using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors.

I fussy cut the image out with my Cutterbee Scissors and adhered it to the centre white circle using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

I used Cutterpillar Pro to cut all the layers. I added all the layers to a Twiddleybitz Card Base.

In the end I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Caribbean Ocean, Dandelion Yellow and Carnation Pink.

Products Used On This Card

Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops
     Caribbean Ocean
     Dandelion Yellow
     Carnation Pink
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors
Crafter's Companion - Gemini
My Favorite Things All About You
My Favorite Things Single Stitch Line Circle Frames
Thick Card Kraft - leftover packaging materials
Fancy Pants Designs - Hopscotch 6x6 Paper Pad
Scotch ATG
Cutterpillar Pro


Copic Markers Used

B02
E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
RV13, RV14, RV17
Y13, Y15, Y19
YR65, YR68
BG11, BG53, BG57
E55, E57, E59
G12, G14



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni