Saturday 2 June 2018

Whimsy Stamps - You're a Star

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are having a magical weekend. Today we are here to enjoy the New Releases over at Whimsy Stamps. I have created a gorgeous card using the New Release Kitty Ballerina.

We are also midway through our challenge over on the Whimsy Blog, which we would love for you to join in on, as always its an Anything Goes challenge, it couldn't be any more fun!


                                 Kitty Ballerina - Digital Stamp
I have coloured her up using Copic Markers.



I printed the image onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM, using my Brother Laser Printer.

I carefully cut the right shoe and the end of the tail using my EK Success Cutterbee Scissors to make sure I could carefully pop them out of the die when I ran it through. I didn't want to lose all the extra details, and I thought it would look cute popping those bits out instead of just chopping them off when I ran the die through.
The die I used was from Lawn Fawn Polaroid Die and I used the Say Cheese, Too sentiments that go with the die. I ran the die through my Sizzix Big Shot and then ran it through again using Canson Cardstock to get the black layer.

I added Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to the image and to the stars. The stars were leftovers on my desk from another project, to be honest i'm not ever sure which dies they were from.

I decided to make my own patterned paper using repeated stamping and the Lawn Fawn Sentiment set I mentioned above. I then layered it up using Canson Card stock. Once this was completed I adhered all the layers using Scotch ATG and Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive for the smaller bits and pieces. I used memento Tuxedo Black to do the stamping and an Acrylic Block from Lawn Fawn.

I finally adhered all the layers onto a pre-made card base from Twiddleybitz. I decided the black and white repeated stamping was a little too much so i used one of my Copic markers to colour all the cameras in pink just to get them to stand out a little bit off the page.

I had so much fun with this card, I can't wait to show you what I create next.

Products Used On This Card

Whimsy Stamps Kitty Ballerina
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Lawn Fawn - Say Cheese & Polaroid Die
Stars - Leftovers from previous projects
Canson Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
Sizzix Big Shot
Scotch ATG
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive

Copic Markers Used

T2, T4, T6
R21
Y11, Y13, Y15
RV21, RV23, RV25
E81, E84
C4, C6, C8
R20
R30


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni