Wednesday 19 March 2014

Spiderman Card

Good Morning :-)

I was asked by a friend to create a Spiderman theme card for his nephews fourth birthday, this is my one and only male customer lol. I created a spiderman card him last year also so it needed to be different to that one.



I remembered I had purchased this set of images from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, the individual stamp is Spider Stevie, he  also available in the black and white super heroes set.

I have used the MFT Dienamics Spider Web Die as the background, it was cut on the Cuttlebug using American Crafts Cardstock.

The Number is from one of my Kaisercraft Alpha Chipboard Sets and it was coloured using my copics and then Derivan Kindyglitz was applied over the top, and then Mod Podge Glossy Accents over the top of that.

The Sentiment is from Papercraft clear cling stamps Alphabet and stamped on X-press it using Versafine Onyx Black.

The Image is coloured using Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

The base card is from Twiddleybitz.

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E11, R20
Suit R24, R27, B02, B05, B06

Thanks for stopping by :-)

 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni