Friday 7 March 2014

21st Album

Today I have something different to show you,

Our business yardy's Grand Daughter rang me and asked if I could make a 21st album for her friends birthday, I have made a few of them for this family so was happy to do it.

Originally she asked if she could have a playboy bunny type theme, but there is no papers out there anywhere, I even thought outside the box and thought maybe I could use wrapping paper since there was no scrapbooking papers produced, but couldn't find any of that either. Anyway, customer was happy with a pink and bling girly theme. I had so much fun with this album and it turned out gorgeous!

I have used the Kaisercraft OTP Wooden Album for this :-)



I make these to order, so any enquiries please feel free to contact me on here or my Facebook Page.


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni