Saturday 29 March 2014

Love Me Do

Hello,
I recently made this card for a friend, she wanted something similar to cards I had made previously which I had not blogged so will blog those in the next few days.

The image is Love Me Do from Whimsy Stamps, you can also purchase the digital version here directly from Wee Stamps.

On this card I have used the Swiss Dots embossing folder from Cricut using my Cuttlebug. The Die cut is Fleur De Lis Squares from Spellbinders.

Image is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.




Copic Markers Used

Flowers E30, E42, E31

Dress C1,

Hair E25, E27, E29, E50, YR31, E35, YR24




Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni