Thursday 6 March 2014

Flowers flowers everywhere

Hello!

I am a busy busy girl today blogging lots and lots of cards, don't worry they won't be all thrown at you at once, I am scheduling them all so hopefully for the next few days you will get to see a few new cards :-)

For this card I have used Watering Can Tia from Some Odd Girl. She is actually an older lady hence the grey hair, customer has actually chosen this image and the brightness of the card as she loves gardening.

The Sentiment is stamped using Versafine Onyx Black and the stamp I have used is from CC Designs Amy R Best Birthday Wishes. This is one of my newer stamp sets, I have used it quite a few times already. That's the best thing about Amy R's stamps, because she is a card maker her stamps are always perfect :-)




Thanks for stopping by :-)




Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni